Wrinkles affect us all, no one is immune, but there are some ways to alleviate the onset of wrinkles and to keep skin as smooth as possible. You can go to the best facial in Singapore, or you can achieve this regime from the comfort of your home.
Here is a list of 4 ways to win the battle with wrinkles:
- USE SUNSREEN We love the sun, but too much can cause problems. As we cannot avoid it, the best treatment is to apply sunscreen every day. Even if it is a cloudy day, apply anyway and protect yourself from the wear on the firmness of your face.
- DON’T SMOKE If you smoke, this tip is going to be hard to follow, but try for the sake of reducing wrinkles. In Singapore, there are few designated areas for smoking in public anyway, so limiting the effect of direct or second-hand smoke won’t be too hard. Smoking ages the skin by releasing an enzyme that breaks down collagen and elastin.
- GET PLENTY OF SLEEP Most dermatologist agree that if you do not get enough sleep, that our bodies produces excess cortisol, a hormone that breaks down skin cells and can cause wrinkles. So try to get 7-8 hours of quality sleep at night.
- MUST HAVE HOME CARE PRODUCT Wrinkle Diffuser by MD Dermatics is a must-have serum. It is a Wrinkle Diminishing Serum for all skin types.
It helps to:
- Retains & binds moisture to the skin
- Gradually diminishes appearance of lines
- Reduces wrinkles & fine lines by preventing excessive folding of skin.