You had already tried everything to clear your acne but with no success?
Our Acne Specialists want to meet with you.
Is this what you had experienced?
- Had been promised numerous times that a natural, TCM or dermatologist acne treatment program or home care acne treatment product going to clear your skin. Tried it BUT it didn’t work?
- All those products you have tried before made your skin so sensitive, irritated, dry and peeling that you just couldn’t take it any longer AND acne probably were still breaking out?
- Had found an acne product from the shopping mall counters or online stores that actually works! BUT for a short while only AND the acne comes back right away!
- Your dermatologist or doctor prescribed antibiotics or even Accutane or something equivalents, may had your acne cleared for a while BUT it started breaking out again!
PLEASE !!! Do not wait anymore, it is time to connect with our Acne Specialist who will understand your unique skin and plan an acne treatment program to treat and reduce your acne. We promise to work with you every step towards a better and clearer SKIN HEALTH.
Acne is an inherited skin disorder condition of the pores. There are two main types of acne non inflamed acne and inflamed acne. Normal pores will shed about one layer of dead skin cells per day inside the pore. While acne prone pore probably sheds up to five layers of dead skin cells each day and at times the body just cannot cope thus causing congestion under the skin which are non inflamed acne – blackheads or whiteheads. If the bacterium called Propionibacterium ‘P Acne” ( which feed on the dead skin cells and oil ) are present , you will get inflamed acne or pimples, pustules and or even cysts.
1. ACNE NON-INFLAMMATORY – BLACKHEADS AND COMEDONES CLOSED.
This is the type of acne that has not yet been aggravated by a bacteria or other factors. Non-inflamed acne presents themselves in two forms namely; Whitehead and blackhead. Whitehead acne is also known as closed comedones or maturation arrest appear as white spots when the skin follicle pores are plugs. Blackhead, as the name suggests, appears as dark spots on the skin. They are acne lesion that has been exposed to air and as a result, the tip of its plug is darkened.
In addition, products containing salicylic acid and topical retinoids are indicated to prevent their appearance and decrease the size of the pores, exfoliating with microspheres, sunscreen and non-comedogenic moisturizing creams to have an optimal care of the skin.
Characteristics of non-inflamed acne
– Acne or pimples are present are minimal amount, are not obvious and the outbreaks are not recurrent.
– The closed comedones are predominant.
2. INFLAMMATORY ACNE – FLAMMED PULSES AND CYSTES
Inflamed Acnes are the consequence of dead skill cells and sebum pressuring the other cells around the pores. When the plugged spot begins to grow bigger there is a chance that it will burst, granting access to bacteria and other irritation which would result in inflammation.
Another way for inflammation to occur is through a bacterium called Propionibacterium acnes (P.acnes), it is a bacterium that lives on the skin harmlessly but should it grow into the skin pore and you will get an inflamed acne.
Inflamed acne presents themselves as bumps and as they progress they become like red pimples or bumps with pus with are called pustule. In severe cases, they form cryst which look like boils and cause scarring.
Characteristics of Inflammatory Acne
– Erythematous affected area, blush, heat and pain.
– Pimples with obvious signs of pus.
– Inflammatory lesions mostly with limited closed comedones.
– Acne can be seen nodules, cysts or pustular lesions.
– In this stage, the medical treatment is essential, and after the resolution or improvement of the condition, a deep facial cleansing is carried out.
3. INFLAMMATORY AND NON-INFLAMMATORY ACNE
Dermatologically encompasses the two acne mentioned above.
Characteristics of Acne combined
– Erythematous affected area, blush, heat and pain.
– Crusts with skin rashes.
– Scars on the skin.
– Redness around the rashes of the skin.
– Small and red bumps.
– Pustular injuries.
– Closed comedones.
How Our Acne Treatment Work
We maintain our Four Steps Approach. Our programs offer both In-Salon Acne Treatment Facials and Home-Care Acne Treatment Product and these will have your acne under control with three to four months, depending on your type of acne. We will conduct a detail skin analysis and skin consultation prior to any program. From the consultation, we will understand about your concern and you will also learn about the type of acne you have, skin conditions and also your skin type. We will plan a series of In-Salon Acne Treatment Facials and combine our clinical-grade advanced acne treatment product from MD Dermatics to treat your acne.
Our In-Salon Acne Treatment Facials consist of;
- to exfoliate the dead skin cell so that MD Dermatics home care products can better penetrate and clean the pores
- to hydrate the skin and prevent it from over drying thus causing more dead skin cell.
- extraction on the existing acne impactions like the black heads and white heads
- killing acne bacterium ‘P Acne’ inside the pore
As skin conditions will change from time to time, every In-Salon Acne Treatment Facial is focused on what the skin needs at the time of treatment. At times, the skin will need more anti-bacteria or anti-inflammatory action while other times it will need more hydration.