Acne Facial Tips You Need To Know
Acne is not just a problem of teenagers anymore, many people in their 20’s, 30’s, and beyond are suffering with this embarrassing problem. Everyone is searching for a complete solution to get rid of acne problems. Acne treatment are done in various ways. It may include a visit to a local spa or a visit to a professional dermatologist. Basic acne treatment involves deep pore cleansing and deep tissue cleansing processes to get rid of excess oil present in the skin and to stimulate circulation. In this article, we will be discussing everything about acne and acne facials.
WHAT IS AN ACNE FACIAL?
Acne facial is a specific acne treatment which is designed to treat the root cause of acne. The primary focus of acne facial is on extractions for blocked pores. This process releases excess build-up oils in the skin and cleanses out dirt that can clog up your pores. This helps to reduce acne and inflammation in your skin.
WHY YOU SHOULD GET AN ACNE FACIAL ?
Acne facials are recommended for people who are prone to oily, acneic skin and peoples who are suffering from uneven complexions. It is suitable for both men and women. It involves many processes from steaming, facial extractions, deep cleansing for removal of pore-clogging sebum, and a combination of several healing masks and moisturizers. Salicylic and glycolic acids and other antibacterial ingredients are used in this treatment.
BENEFITS OF ACNE FACIALS
It is a great way to get rid of facial acne. It is also beneficial in reducing redness and inflammation, and is helpful in the skin rebalance. With proper treatments, future acne breakouts can be controlled to a great extent.
SIDE – EFFECTS OF ACNE FACIALS
There is very minimal side effects of an acne facial. In some cases, people may experience inflamed skin after treatment, but this problem subsides within a few hours. If your skin is highly sensitive, inform your aesthetician, so that, he can change the processes involved in the treatment to be perform.
HOW MANY FACIALS WILL I NEED TO SEE RESULTS?
You can notice results after going through your first acne facial treatment. However, it is needed to go through multiple treatments to get desired results. It is also very important to take care of skin while you are going through this facial treatment.
ACNE FACIAL AT YOUR HOME
Apart from going to a dermatologist or a spa, you can also perform acne facials at your home. It can save you money and you don’t have to go through painful extraction sessions.
Here, are the steps to perform acne facial at your home.
1. Cleanse: Use any cleanser to remove your makeup and again cleanse to remove any residue. You can first use an oil based cleanser and then, a gentle cleanser to remove any residue.
2. Steaming: Steaming helps to make your skin more pliable and is helpful in softening dead skin cells and gunk that can be a cause of pores blockage.
3. Tone: After steaming, when your skin is properly tenderized, use a glycolic or salicylic acid toner to remove dead skin cells. AHA or BHA toner can also be used.
4.Mask: Face masks can also be effectively used for acne treatment. They absorbsoil, dirt and toxins. Apply a thin layer of mask on your face and wait for it to get dried. When it dries and tightens, it helps in drawing out impurities from the skin. It also sucks out the moisture present in your skin. Remove the mask using a washcloth and hot water. Place the washcloth in hot water and then keep it on your face to loosen the mask with the help of heat and steam and then wipe off the mask from your face.
5. Treat: After steaming, your skin becomes super soft and clear. Now, you can extract any whiteheads or blackheads present on your skin. Gently press on each side of the whiteheads or blackheads, using a tissue or a wash cloth and let the stuff come out of the pores. If it does not comes out, you can use any of these acne medication—retinol, salicylic acid or tea tree oil. Don’t press tightly or use a needle for this purpose.
6. Moisturize: At last, don’t forget to use a oil free moisturiser to moisturize your skin or you can use facial oils that are a good way to keep your skin hydrated.
So, you can use this remedy at your home to have a acne free skin. So go and try this out.